- On Satellite Navigation systems use 66 Logie Green Road, Edinburgh, EH7 4HQ as your destination.
Motorists coming from the North
- Cross the Forth Road Bridge and follow signs for Edinburgh City Centre until you reach the Barnton Junction and then follow the directions on the right from there.
Motorists coming from the West
- From the M8 take the first exit at Hermiston Junction roundabout onto the A720.
- At the next roundabout take the second exit onto the A8 to Edinburgh/Leith. Merge onto the A8/Glasgow Road.
- Turn left onto A902/Maybury Road. Travel for 1.5 miles and bear right at Barnton Junction then follow the directions on the right from there.
From Barnton Junction
- Follow signs to Leith for approximately 3 miles until you reach the Crewe Toll Roundabout.
- At this roundabout take the third exit right (marked City Centre, Leith A902). Continue on for 1 mile along Ferry Road, passing a Morrison’s Supermarket on your left and playing fields on your right.
- At the traffic lights turn right onto Inverleith Row, continuing straight on for approximately 0.7 miles.
- Pass Goldenacre Rugby ground on the left and the back entrance of the Botanic Gardens on your right before reaching the Canonmills Junction (with large clock in the centre of the road).
- At this junction stay in the left lane, heading uphill to a set of traffic lights approximately 50 yards away.
- At the lights turn left onto Broughton Road and take the immediate turning first left past Tesco’s Supermarket, which is Logie Green Road.
- Two thirds of the way down, on the left, is the opening for New Haig House.
- Bus number 8 leaves from St Andrew Square in the city centre and bus numbers 13, 23 and 27 go down Hanover Street.
- If you are on bus number 8 alight at Rodney Street bus stop, just before the traffic lights. Logie Green Road is first on the left (just past Tesco) and New Haig House is two thirds of the way down on the left hand side.
- Bus number 13 stops at the top of Logie Green Road, New Haig House is two thirds of the way down Logie Green Road on the left hand side.
- If you are on bus number 23 or 27 alight at Clock Tower for Warriston Road. Follow the one way road with the water on the left. Under the railway bridge on the right hand side is the Public entrance to the factory.